List of rights GDPR
Moreover, the Regulation grants you the following additional rights, as data subjects:
- right of access to your personal data: you may request from us the categories of personal data that are being processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of an automated decision-making, including profiling;
- right to rectification: you have the right to request rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed. We will communicate any such rectification to each recipient that has received inaccurate personal data, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort;
- right to restriction of processing: you have the right to request restriction of processing where one of the following applies: if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; if you have objected to the processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override yours;
- right to erasure: you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data if they are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; if you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other legal ground for the processing; if you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services;
- right to data portability: you will have the right to obtain the transfer of the personal data to another controller if the processing is based on consent and if the processing is carried out by automated means;
- right to object: you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, case in which your personal data will be erased;
- right to oppose to being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
All these rights may be exercised by sending us, in our capacity of controller, a request in this regard.
Should you consider that your rights have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing